SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annegriet

Can't find photos of what I think I want

Annegriet
7 years ago

How's that for a vague description!? Any hoo, I am looking for some decor inspiration examples of a sitting room that has two comfy chairs with an ottoman (or a good looking recliner) and maybe a bench for additional seating. Think small condo. Need a tv and place for eating--perhaps a drop leaf table? I've been on pinterest for hours and can't find anything good. I looked at a condo today with a very small combined living dining room with 2 person breakfast bar that was open to the combined dining/living room. One whole wall was windows--sliders to balcony. THANKS. Open to anything. I hardly ever have company so I was thinking two chairs might be more comfy/roomy for me. THANKS AGAIN for any photos you find.

Comments (8)

• Bunny
    7 years ago

Annegriet, I'm not the best person to point you toward specific inspiration photos but others on this board are and hopefully will show up soon to help you out. In the meantime you can search the photos on Houzz. Start with something in the search box like "small condo living room" as a starting point.

Annegriet thanked Bunny
  • Annegriet
    Original Author
    7 years ago

good advice--thank you for the quick reply

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    7 years ago

I Googled, and you may get an idea or two here - decor for small condo living/dining room

Annegriet thanked My3dogs ME zone 5A
  • Annegriet
    Original Author
    7 years ago

that is really pretty and i like it a lot

• Olychick
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I thought this little blog (?) had some good ideas for space utilization and decor in a small condo. Be sure to scroll down to the "other ideas" section, too. Love the room mdln posted.

http://www.home-designing.com/2014/09/small-open-plan-home-interiors

Annegriet thanked Olychick
  • Olychick
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Another cute one that I can't seem to post above...

I also thought this was a great idea for additional seating instead of a bench...you could use for tables or footstools or seats:

Annegriet thanked Olychick