Breakfast Time on Saturday!
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
Related Discussions
Saturday Breakfast
Comments (3)Pharaoh, your breakfast looks and sounds great to me too. If I added a sunny side up egg on the side, Max would be in heaven! Carol, the first time I saw those dishes on one of Pharaoh's posts, I commented too. Gorgeous, huh? He said they are Wedgewood in the India pattern. I have serious dish envy. Lee...See MoreSupper Time on Saturday
Comments (17)We had lunch at a wonderful Vietnamese restaurant on Wednesday and I really liked their spring rolls and tried to copy them tonight....almost, but not quite. ;-) We are also making beef short ribs, marinated in yummy Chinese inspired spices and flavors, sweet and sour steamed green beans, and rice. I tell you, those ribs smell fabulous! The ginger, garlic, anise, smoked sesame oil, and soy.....holy cow....See MoreFirst Saturday in November -- It's Dundee Time!
Comments (1)Sounds good! Remember Remember, the fifth of November!...See MoreSaturday Morning Breakfast
Comments (32)We went out for breakfast today. I ordered a benedict of fresh spinach, grilled tomatoes, crisp bacon and avocado - hold the eggs. The hollandaise sauce was made in house and was very good, although I would not have minded a bit more lemon. My only complaint was that the english muffins became kind of soggy due to the spinach and tomato that was sitting on top. If I were to order this again, I'd slide the english muffins out from under the spinach and tomatoes before starting to eat. I think this desconstructed benedict would be perfection and I may make it at home one of these days. I also had a cup of fruit salad on the side that consisted of fresh pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries and sections of pink grapefruit....See More
Related Stories

LIFEChore Time: How to Work Better as a Family
That’s not just a crumb-strewn counter or a yard scattered with leaves. It’s a valuable opportunity
Full Story
COLOR PALETTES10 Rise-and-Shine Color Combos for Breakfast Nooks
Brighten up your mornings with these welcoming and upbeat colors for your breakfast dining area
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN19 Ways to Create a Cozy Breakfast Nook
No rude awakenings here. Start your day the gentle way, with a snuggly corner for noshing
Full Story
LIFESimple Pleasures: A Real Sit-Down Breakfast
Give grab-and-go the heave-ho. To start the day right, treat yourself to a proper breakfast in a cheery spot
Full Story
EVENTSIn Connecticut, a Midcentury Legacy Evolves for Modern Times
A May house tour taps into New Canaan’s rich repository of modernist homes and contemporary designs
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Time to Get Your 'Doctor Who' Tardis Blue On
The time machine may be fictional, but you can show your fandom for real with Tardis-theme home accessories
Full Story
LIFE8 Ways to Find Time and Feel Less Frazzled at Home
Relax and recharge by reclaiming your time with ideas even the busiest people can use
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Popular Home Design Trends — Timely or Timeless?
Weigh in on whether these of-the-moment decorating elements will have staying power or become a memory of these times
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHouzz Quiz: How to Find Your ‘Me Time’ Place
Looking for the best place in your house to soothe away your stress? We’re here to help
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Eclectic Repurposing Fits First-Time Homeowners in Utah
DIY projects using reclaimed materials add rustic style to an open-layout Salt Lake City home
Full Story
User