SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valal111

NEWBIE SEED PROJECT NEEDS DONATIONS

val (MA z6)
7 years ago

NEWBIE SEED PROJECT / UPDATE

December 30, 2016

This year (as last), I started the Newbie seed offerings early in October. In December alone, I've had 24 requests and sent out most of those packages already. And I thought December would be a SLOW month!!

I would GREATLY appreciate any seed donations if you have extra seeds you would like to donate to the newbies to help get them started. I need both vegetable/herb/edible seeds as well as flowers, but am currently out of enough veggie seeds to offer the newbies, and can only offer the flowers that I still have left.

If you dont have any seeds, but would like to donate ziploc or paper seed packets ready to fill, address size labels for labeling seeds, bubble mailers or make a monetary donation, this would ALSO be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I have purchased seeds as well for newbies, to help round out some packages/add more variety on my dime.

This is my way of 'paying it forward" and I spend alot of time prepping before packages can go out...Not that I am complaining. but an additional help would be GREAT!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Val

PS,I made this post yesterday under an old July post and thought some might not see it, so am re-posting with new thread.

Comments (49)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting