SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suncoastflowers

Roses in Florida

suncoastflowers
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I thought I saw something but now I am not sure. Maybe I am remembering wrong, I was at Lowes for something and they were unloading the prettiest roses. The tag said they were Patio Roses; Heart Song and Charisma. Charisma had no scent and Heart Song had a nice scent. Charisma had a fun Pom Pom shape that I have n vet seen before. I didn't know anything about them so I asked here.

After the great feedback I decided to get Charisma. The thing is, they had a ton of the red rose as I saw them when they were unloading , but the only Charismas were not in the Patio Rose packaging and the bloom shape looks completely different. They were also only 10.00.

First: whaaaa huh? Any guesses as to what happened? Was the Pom Pom looking rose something else? It was adorable! I want it!

Second: Is the rose I did buy for 10.00 on Dr Huey? I can plant it deep and joe it will own root and replace it in a few years if it doesn't, but if there is any chance it is in Fortunia, I won't. It seems like the roses I have seen on Fortunia cost twice as much, so it seems weird it is so cheap.

Thank you.

Comments (4)