SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaxhome

Looking for Curb Appeal..

My family and I will be moving into a huuuge new home in a couple of months, and to be honest, I don't like the look of it very much. Incredibly boring. And so much white paint all over! Needs some colour and pop.

And the wife of the previous occupant even planted a vegetable garden right in the middle of the back lawn! Can you imagine?! That's gotta go.

And that hedge out front...reminds me of a bad haircut. (Ask me how I know.) It's outta here too.

There's also a pretty big old rose garden that'll have to be removed. Never liked roses, and besides, I want to put in a golf putting green there. Heck, I may even stretch to 9 holes!

Speaking of lawn, there's way too much. Huuuge expanses. Can't afford to pay workers $5 an hour to keep that mowed. I think I might get it ripped out and covered with concrete. I'm expecting plenty of visitors, and they'll need somewhere to park their limousines, no? And of course that'll give us somewhere to set up the BBQ out front when we have friends and neighbours over. Kinda like our own Country Club.

So that'll be the theme.

Any suggestions on how to transform this dull old building into a fancy looking place with all the bells and whistles, plenty of bling and something people will talk about for years to come? New colour for the front door? I'm thinking red...

Hit me with your best shots.

Thanks from Donald T.

Comments (7)