SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bird_of_paradise

Anyone interested in trading orchid cuttings for adenium seedlings?

Offering 1 adenium obesum seedling per large cutting - Please mark bottom with ↓ so I know. Other sturdy succulents available - See TRADE LIST.

USA only ... Cannot ship overseas. Mature plants will be shipped bare root. Seedlings will be shipped with soil. Mailing cost not to exceed $6.80 and will be limited to one Priority Mail small flat rate box or smaller, depending upon what's traded.

NOTE: Adenium seedlings cannot be allowed to go dormant ... they will die. They require warmth, high lumen light, and monthly feeding. Please keep this in mind.

Would love some large spotted pale peachy/pink, fleshy colored, and white Orchid blooms in my tropical garden. I particularly love the spotted multicolored varieties. Other interesting beauties welcome as well!

The adenium seedlings I am offering are seed grown from tree pods with blooms as follows:

- Single red and white ... 3 mos old.

- Double purple & white ... 2 mos old

- Please check my TRADE LIST for other available succulents

▶ If you don't want to swap but are willing to send cuttings, I will cover postage. ◀

Anyone interested, please click on my username to send me a private message. Thank you.

Maria Elena

Comments (11)