SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stelmoqn

Kitchen Sink - Electrical Needs & Gadgets

stelmoqn
7 years ago

New construction. Thinking about a Delta Touch20 faucet (which can use batteries or an a/c adapter). Have already purchased an Insinkertor Air Switch with double outlet for my garbage disposal. Would like a clean look, so only plan on having the faucet, a soap dispenser and the air switch button at rear of sink (sink is still TBD but leaning toward a Blanco Silgranit). My question is if I go with a faucet with an a/c adapter and then the air switch which will plug into the electrical outlet underneath the sink, am I ok?

House is under construction 5 hours away and I can't remember if we planned for an electrical plug behind the dishwasher - if not, the dishwasher will also need to plug in under the sink. I know the garbage disposal was wired for the typical wall switch, so if one wall plug is utilized with the dishwasher and the second with the plug in for the air switch, so will the a/c adapter for the faucet plug into the double outlet of the air switch and work ok? I'm thinking the air switch will be on outlet which is grounded to the wall switch.

Thoughts?

Comments (3)