SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laura_larosa

The day of reckoning is here!! I fit them all in ...barely!

Based on the advice of Mike and Vladimir, I have spent the last two nights dragging in my citrus with the help of child labor ;-) Wow did I miscalculate the space!! It is sooo crammed! I also need more lights. My daughter was reading on a recliner in the sunroom and I did not even notice her because she was covered behind the forest! Here are pics! I am seriously considering a simple greenhouse to get me through the winter, but I need to do more research and will ask for help in another thread. I still have so rearranging to do to even reach them for watering, but they are mostly on rolling caddies and are not too hard to shift (if you don't mind being impailed by the thorns ;-). Oh and there are three more in my bedroom by windows there, and four of the tallest upstairs near the windows and skylight. My son is a bit concerned if he has to walk to the bathroom at night...I at least put the thornless key lime up there on the outer edge in case he bumps into it. I told my kids that they will never be able to complain that hey have grown up in a boring home!!

I still feel it is too dark in some parts of the sunroom so I will be off to Ikea Friday for more lights.

Comments (63)