SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynnnm

Are You Decorating For Halloween? Share Here!

LynnNM
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

And, yes, I am. I've amassed quite a bit of Halloween decorations over the years. Every year I tell myself, I'm not going to buy any more . . . and then I see something that I just love. This year it was this darling wreath for the inside of my front door.

The rest are being put up, but as I always put them in the same places, here are the old pics I have. This way Lazy Lynn won't have to take and crop new ones of the same things in the same places (LOL)!

My living room fireplace. The giant spider is cardboard. The mantel scarf is really a window valance, as it was much cheaper and a lot cuter than real valances I saw. The scary "paintings" are pieces of a door mural that I cut to fit over paintings already there.

My game table area to the left of the fireplace becomes another area to decorate.

The buffet in my dining room. And, again, I've just attached a cutout over the painting in there.

My dining room table stays set for the next few weeks, and yes, we do eat dinner here every night. I hand decorated the (upper left) bread plates and the martini glasses (that we use for wine) myself. I also made the napkins and napkin holders. The salad plates came from Target (I think). I spray painted the chargers purple when I couldn't find the color I wanted in the stores.
Each napkin ring has a different old time Halloween card reproduction on it:

I love these old wine goblets I have and have used them on many holiday tables. The inserts are removable. These are what I made for our Halloween table.

One end table in our living room: a Halloween photo of DD when she was about eight and a jar of "eye candy".

So . . . I'm always looking for inspiration. Any decs to share with us?

Comments (12)