Jasdip...any news on DH's appointment?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (19)
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
New kitty, first vet's appointment, scared
Comments (9)Every single pet we bring in to our home is spayed or neutered immediately. We only have 3 female pets (out of 10 total) and they were all spayed as soon as they were old enough, but before their first heat. No ill effects whatsoever. My DD2 waited till her dog went thru her first heat (advice from others) and was MISERABLE. She had to buy doggy diapers! My DD1 waited to get her male pug neutered, too...again, a mess. And he has dominant peeing issues now. All our males were neutered as soon as their testes dropped, and we've never had troubles with dominant peeing in dogs or spraying in cats. Oh yeah, all but 3 of our pets are indoor only. SPAY OR NEUTER YOUR PETS!!! (Off my soapbox now)...See MoreVery frustrated! I can't get a pre-natal appointment til July!
Comments (22)Hi, lurker here. First off, CONGRATS!!! Secondly, my SIL lives in the Ontario area. She didn't see an OB the whole time she was PG with my niece, just a family dr. She didn't have a family doctor either, but she got priority b/c she was pregnant and she was able to get one and see him regularly. Try the walk-in - you may get priority b/c of being PG and not have to be put on a waiting list for a family doctor. Good luck!...See MoreScheduling doctors' and dentist appointments
Comments (52)Well, I went to my dental appointment yesterday, that I had scheduled back in December. Here’s how it went down: 3 weeks ago, they called to confirm my appointment, we assured each other we had not had symptoms of, been diagnosed with, or been in contact with someone diagnosed, with Covid. They told me all their new procedures. 2 days before, they sent me an electronic confirmation and form to fill out about my Covid status like they did 3 weeks ago. 1 day before, because I hadn’t really read the email and filled out the form, they called to remind me and to get my credit card number to pay in advance, if I wanted. I did, and I filled out the form. 6 hours before, they sent me the digital form again to fill out. 0 hour, per their instructions, I entered the empty waiting room not a moment before or after my scheduled time. The hygienist was waiting, masked. In the chair, I rinsed 30 seconds with a hydrogen peroxide and water solution, spit into a cup that was promptly disposed of in hazardous waste. Didn’t spit into the little chair-side sink. I took off my glasses (as I usually do) and she gave me goggles. She took my temperature. The hygienist put on her face shield. She also wore glasses, and needed flip-up goggles with “loupes” on them for close work. Poor thing, there were at least 5 layers between her eyes and mine. She positioned a “pressure machine” that I guess worked like a shop vac (sounded like one) to suck up any droplets. The instruments were...I can’t remember, they told me three weeks ago, but some were disposable and some went through an intense process with days between uses. The rest of the appointment went as normal. When I left, the receptionist slipped me my receipt under the plexiglass shield at the desk. I felt comfortable. One thing I noticed: no magazines in the waiting room, since no one will be waiting in there for a good while. This will probably kill the print magazine industry, which was already struggling, and which was recently hurting from the drop in advertising. And for those of us who still get print magazines, where will we take them when we finish with them? I often left a magazine behind when I would go to an appointment....See MoreCancelling or postponing medical appointments
Comments (53)Bac717, I am so happy for you. It is so scary to have "questionable findings" without a pandemic to add to the chaos. I had the same exact thing happen the first week of April with the same results. On top of it, at that time it was almost impossible to get a biopsy or see a breast specialist. Because of this, I encourage everyone to stay on top of all medical visits and don't reschedule because you can do it later. Later might be impossible or at least more difficult. In two weeks I have a skin check at Memorial Slone Kettering. I was at a regular derm to take off a few little growths that I thought were benign warts and of course, one was not. I've been down this road before so my concern is minimal and I know that I am not in danger, but I will not wait till I'm fully vaccinated to see the specialist....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Stories

MORE ROOMSCould Your Living Room Be Better Without a Sofa?
12 ways to turn couch space into seating that's much more inviting
Full Story
FRONT DOOR COLORSFront and Center Color: When to Paint Your Door Black
Love the idea of a black front door? Here are 8 exterior palettes to make it work
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: Updated French Country Style Centered on a Stove
What to do when you've got a beautiful Lacanche range? Make it the star of your kitchen renovation, for starters
Full Story
Jasdip