SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikerno_1micha

Brian read this....About your trees and your success

myermike_1micha
7 years ago

I just wanted to take the time to tell you that I am so proud to know you and appreciate all the time although you being as busy as you are to help others understand what you do to be successful with your trees..You being as humble as you are will always tell us we are just as good and maybe we are. But it still drives me to come here and tell you how wonderful you are your trees are.

It is possible that many of us will never be able to mimic exactly what you do to the tee, or even come close, or get our trees to look a huge as yours, but the time that you take to help many understand their option to grow like you is an act of love on your part. We all know that there are options in what we do, but to get a wonderful grower like you to spend the time here along with those of us that share our success another way and just awesome in my eyes and we are lucky

You have a wonderful way about yourself here and towards me and everyone else,, and if I could tell you in person, I would You are humble about it and afraid that giving advice might cause others to fail when effect they ask and if they fail, there is something they might of missed, that is why we keep asking you for as much detail as possible.. ..Just know that we appreciate the the specifics you give us despite your crazy schedule.

if anyone here can grow well in a mix other than the ones we use, it's you and thank you for sharing what you can))) Hugs buddy

Comments (21)