SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Oral surgery oh joy

I just got home from the oral surgery . I can't talk but I can type. My face is like a balloon . Right now I am very numb so not hurting . I am however hungry and that can't be fixed for a while . I have some yogurt smoothies for later and I loaded the slow cooker with 15 bean soup this morning so I can have the juice for dinner . They were exceptional . I never felt a thing. I am sure when all this numbing wears off I will for a few days . The tooth was in very bad shape and the roots were pretty narly. I was pleased with the amount my insurance paid. I will be returning but for now I am happy for this part to be done .

I was hoping for good pain meds but I just got Motrin , I have stronger stuff if I need it but I am hoping not to need any . So my plan is relax and read and not drink out of a straw. I always drink out of my water bottle which has a built-in straw thing , I had to fix a regular glass of water because out of habit I would suck on it. That was the stern warning no sucking on a straw.

I'm hungry ! Later !

Comments (19)