SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosecanadian

roses...snow is coming!!

7 years ago

I wish I could enjoy this part of the year better. But there's just no smell to my roses. But here they are anyway...since none of you can smell them anyway! LOL

This is Carole Bouquet. I wanted to smell this rose, and the only way was to cut the bloom. This (in a pot) is taller than I am by about a foot.

Memorial Day trying to bloom!!

Neil Diamond

Evelyn reminding me of why I love this rose. Barely bloomed this summer, probably because it was too cool and wet.

Strawberry Hill - smells fabulous no matter what the weather...and there's a whole lot of buds coming. Trouble is that snow is coming too (Tuesday). Although snow isn't really a deal breaker, and our temps are still good enough for the roses to bloom.

Holly Bells still blooming. Hasn't stopped at all. This is a rose the bees and I hybridized from John Davis. I'm hoping it will be winter hardy when I eventually plant a cutting of it.

Baron Edmund de Rothchild - this is the only rose in my garden that has blackspot. It's not a problem, since it only gets it at then end of the season. But anyone wanting to get it in a more problematic area...be warned. :)

Pretty Jessica finally has a bloom that opened. It's been 3 years. Does not like it here so far!!

Carol

Comments (9)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional