SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goodmornin

Help with ID'ing a few varieties & their problems please!

goodmornin
7 years ago

Hi Everyone - I have a few succulents that I can't ID and don't have the labels for... can someone help me out?

Pot 1:

Other than the Aeonium Black Rose, Baby Necklace and Crassula Perforata Variegata, what are the other ones? Is that a bloom or pup coming out of the greyish blue echeveria? These are kept on my patio coffee table. What are those brown spots on the Aeonium Black Rose? Is it getting sunburnt? I flipped it around, so that the crassulas are getting southern exposure instead of the black rose.

Pot 2:

Is this an Echeveria Lucita? Shape looks to be it, but the coloring seems a bit off. This is hanging out in the back patio that is partially covered.

Pot 3:

Echeveria Imbricata? Not sure what it is but it doesn't look too happy after I potted it! (Before is the 2nd picture). This is hanging out in the back patio that is partially covered.

Pot 4:

I planted these cactii from seed a cousin bought in Arizona 8 years ago and they're still so small! What are they? They're really hardy though - there was a year that I didn't water them at all, and they didn't die. The only difference between the green and brown ones are just ones that are in the kitchen vs. in the window. Should I thin them out and repot each to see if they'll grow?? My hand is shown for reference.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments (2)