SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joegrantjr

NEED HELP...Lennox HVAC Package Recommendation?

Joe Grant
7 years ago

Hi All,

This site has been invaluable while we build our home! Seeking expert opinions.

We are building a ~2400 sq. ft. ranch in upstate NY. The home has 10' ceilings, hickory solid 4.25" hardwood floors, and two step crown molding throughout the entire home. We will have two Heat n Glo 6000clx gas fireplaces in the home. One in our Great Room and one in our Master Bedroom. See attached for our floorplan. At some point in the near future, we plan finishing the basement.

Our builder works with a local HVAC company that only deals Lennox products.

The new home comes STANDARD with the following:

* Furnace: Lennox ML195UH

* AC: Lennox 13ACX036

* We were thinking about adding the Lennox Whole Home Humidifier HCWP18 (for the hardwood and crown molding) and the Lennox PUREAIR Whole Home Air Purifier.

I understand from reading other posts in this forum that builders tend to choose base models for HVAC systems. I don't want a base package if there is a better package I should be selecting and I am willing to invest additional if it makes sense.

I will also ask the HVAC company but before I do, I'd like to hear from the experts in the group since you have no vested interest in my selection.

If you were building this home, what package considering all factors (quality, cost, efficiency, practicality, fit, sizing, configuration, point of view).

What complete Lennox package would you choose?: http://www.lennox.com/products/indoor-air-quality/air-purification/pureair

* Furnace Selection and BTUs:

* AC Selection and Tons:

* Thermostat Options:

* Whole Home Humidifier:

* Air Purifier:

* Other:

Thanks in advance for any recommendations and help! I look forward to hearing from the group.

Comments (4)