SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikerno_1micha

Al/ Tapla, I have something to say

myermike_1micha
7 years ago

THANK YOU for everything I have learned from you. From the concepts of mixes in containers, how water works with them, and what fertilizers to use..

To this day I really believe if I had not taken the opportunity to learn from you, if you had not the patience with me, or had given your precious time to invest in me, I would not be as successful as I am today.

Now I can grow just about anything, I have well over 300 plants species, when I could not even keep one alive. I can keep my plants free of pests. I can keep them protected from root rot. Protected from the cold, I know how to keep them dormant. I know how to trim roots.. And I can keep them growing to their 'full' potential. I have never had such success with plants the way I do now.

I am forever grateful for all of it to this day, many years later form when I first found you here at these forums...

Instead of keeping them at status quo, or just hanging on, or flawed with defects, they thrive!

I am sure there are 'hundreds' here who feel the same, and there are dozens here in whom I have made friends with through you, and whom you met through me, because I had no where to direct them when they needed the help the way I did until they came here.

So, thank you again and just know that I appreciate you more than you know)))

Mike and Mom says hello

Comments (15)