SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
denisse_ibarra

Hi!, I need help with my nieces bedroom :)

Denisse Ibarra
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

My nieces room is very small and they have 2 twin beds, a desk and char and we are looking for a tall dresser.

First, we have a problem with the window, I don't think it will look good with curtains and don't know what to do. Here is the picture:

I was thinking to DIY a picture frame like the one in the picture, almost the same size as the window and hang it above the bed to balance that wall.

If you have any other ideas for that wall, please let me know.

Thanks

Comments (3)

• Nat Kay
    7 years ago

I like the picture frame idea! You can also try something like a large cork board - I used to love those when I was growing up, pin up pictures and things from different events etc.

Is the window used alot? You can also try something out of the box by doing a curtain rod across the entire back of that wall, sheer if you want natural light in or a thicker fabric to keep light out

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    7 years ago

Is that wall the only possible orientation for the beds? Wondering about placing the tall dresser where the bed on the left is sited to help balance the window - if there is another wall with enough width for two twins.