For you Chocolate Peanut Butter lovers
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
Related Discussions
RECIPE: Peanut Butter Munchies
Comments (3)Thanks! Ginger - I can't say for sure, but I think they might be OK to freeze before baking - they are very easy to handle. They would be good to have on hand to bake for emergencies :) Ann - I wonder if you could replace the peanut butter with some substitution like maybe cream cheese? Hmmm....I might give that a try sometime! Cindy...See MoreRice Crispy Treats with peanut butter and chocolate
Comments (9)Actually, the Kellogg page was the first place I went, but they don't have the recipe I've eaten...somewhere! This is what I'm trying to duplicate: The bottom layer is the crispies; the second layer is peanut butter; and the top layer is chocolate. There wasn't any butterscotch in them and the peanut butter wasn't mixed with the rice crispies. The crispies also weren't chocolate. This should be something I could figure out how to do, but I'm out of ideas. I wish I could remember who made them!...See MoreLOOKING for: T&T peanut butter cookie no chocolate
Comments (2)I just posted this on another thread... Cup of butter cup of peanut butter cup of sugar cup of brown sugar 2 eggs 2 1/2 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract Mix flour with BP and salt... Mix butter, peanut butter and sugars add eggs and vanilla.. Add flour form into walnut sized balls and flatten slichtly and bake 375 about 10 minutes until lightly browned. And I have another that has no flour in it....but can't seem to find it...It sounds impossible but it's really very good! Linda C...See MorePeanut Butter Balls
Comments (4)we used to use the mixer one day for several batches...mother would start out with the lightest (sugar cookies) and work down to dark (fruit bars) lot less washing in between, lol.... been a lot of years since then......See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

GREENFavorite Color Combinations: Celery and Chocolate
Accent your space with a delicious mix of light green and dark brown
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWorld of Design: Favorite Recipes From Food Lovers Around the Globe
Travel with your tastebuds and experience for yourself these international foodies' favorite dishes
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWorld of Design: Global Foodies and Their Kitchens
Join us as 11 food lovers tell us about their kitchens and give us a taste of their culinary heritage
Full Story
MODERN STYLEModern Icons: Missoni Textiles
Excited by Target's new Missoni line? See what else this venerated fashion house has to offer
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSweet Ideas and a Truffle Recipe from a Chocolatier's Test Kitchen
A $2,100 budget didn't mean a half-baked kitchen redo; this confectioner just rolled up her sleeves and rolled out the improvements
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZA Feast of Treats for Valentine’s Day Breakfast
Give them as gifts or indulge yourself. These goodies from the Houzz Products section will start your day on a romantic note
Full Story
PETSHouzz Call: Send in the Design Cats
Post your best photo of your cat at home, in the garden or with you in your studio. It could be published in a featured ideabook
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ10 Truly Irritating Things Your Partner Does in the Kitchen
Dirty dishes, food scraps in the sink — will the madness ever stop?
Full Story
PETS5 Finishes Pets and Kids Can’t Destroy — and 5 to Avoid
Save your sanity and your decorating budget by choosing materials and surfaces that can stand up to abuse
Full Story
KIDS’ SPACESGuest Picks: Playroom Perfection
20 fun finds to pull together a playroom both kids and parents will love
Full Story

carabubble