SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoosier_nan

Blooms on a sweltering Sunday

It's 91 degrees here, but it feels like 106. You can't be out for very long, but Bob and I took some pictures after lunch.

Adelyn Marie was a bonus from the Korths when we ordered from them last year. I think it usually has more pink tones, but the heat has faded it. It is quite a large, fancy bloom.

Different Direction is blooming on a rebloom scape.

I am not sure if Dragon Knife has just started blooming or if this is a rebloom scape.

My Little Tea Set is reblooming.

Puerto Rican Fence Climbers is supposed to be 50+ inches tall, but ours hasn't gotten there yet. It's nice to have a super tall one that isn't yellow.

Road to Dixie is reblooming.

It's always sort of sad to see Sandra Elizabeth start to bloom because you know your season is coming to an end.

Stabia is another 50+ inches tall one that is not yellow.

Wandering Werribee is new to the garden. We bought this at the auction at the Region 2 Summer Conference in Peoria. I think we're going to like it--orange with eye and edge and some teeth. What's not to like?

I know I have posted this one in the past. This is our seedling Triple Cherries X Volcano Queen or Bill Norris. It is reblooming (yippee!) today. We had hoped to register it for introduction next year, but the weather didn't quite cooperate after we moved it last fall and then it got frosted this spring. It's shaping up so we are hoping for 2018.

Nancy

Comments (10)