SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
keithn

Evil stepson

My 45 yr old stepson has become increasingly vicious and is making up lies to my husband that i am stealing all of his money and giving it to my daughter. He has stormed into our office demanding that our Secretary give him all of our financial records so that he can see where I am stealing money. He tore his real estate license off the wall because my daughter offered to sell for him at 0.0 commission to help him out. A townhouse that He built with funds He and his father bullied me into cosigning for He didn't want her to ever have anything to do with him. They used to be friends and lived together. He bullied us into signing a construction loan for 6 months for $400,000.00. Which turned into 2 years.due to his terrible business sense. Now they are trying to bully me into signing a 30 year mortgage on them. Yelling at me and telling me how I have ruined their family because I am so awful. I have never said a negative word to or about him. I just shut my mouth so I don't cause a fight I have refused to sign the loan. we are in our 70s. That's just crazy to even consider it. My husband is so afraid that his son will get mad at him he will do anything he says. I told him to find someone else to invest with him Since that argument my husband and I haven't seen each other for 2 days. When we married we both agreed never to be in partnership nor cosign for anyone. Only God can find an answer to this problem. I love my husband and this child is the only thing we have fought about in our 24 yrs of marriage. I have to stand my ground and not sign. Anything ever. This has already cost us 35000.00 in interest and fees. Even if my husband leaves me over it.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor