SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

More pics

Julia WV (6b)
7 years ago

Thank you to everyone sending wishes to us for rain. We got rain shower on Sunday morning with a drastic drop in temps which lasted until yesterday. However, we are back to hot, hot, hot again today and for the next couple of days staying in the 90's.Still in need of more rain to get us over the moderate drought we are currently in. Hopefully the storms predicted for the next couple of days might give us again some relief and much needed rain. Here are some more pics of what has been blooming here during this awful season but I'm still smiling because they did bloom :).

PATTERN EVOLUTION - blooming just above or in the foliage this year.

OSTERIZED still tall and blooms are a bit smaller but still a great daylily.

ISLE OF PATMOS - scapes about the same, blooms a bit smaller.

COUNT IT ALL JOY - scapes are good this year but butcount is way down. This one and ISLE OF PATMOS are being moved as soon as they finish blooming.

MAUI SUNRISE - moved last fall so I expect with the lack of moisture and new spot it may be off this year. It usually blooms a much deeper color.

MISTER LUCKY - I think it will be its last year here. It seems to like the really hot temps and we typically don't get that here. Has had issues in prior years of not opening fully. Lovely color though.

OPEN DOOR - was moved to a holding area so I expected short scapes but it went into mass overload with scapes and buds this year.

INTELLIGENT DESIGN - short scapes, small blooms this year.

SPRING MYSTIQUE - short scapes, small blooms and very low budcount this year.

WHAT'S UP DOWN SOUTH - short scapes with blooms a bit smaller.

More pics in the comments .............

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH