SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
twhite876

Getting to know you...if I may?

Katrina
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I've been wondering for a while now. How did you fall in love with Sans? How long have you been carrying on this sordid affair? :-)

I started just recently. I gave a little intro with my 1st post back around March or so. I was looking for something hard to kill and I kept coming across the usual: Pothos, Peace Lily (not so easy for me), Philo, Dieffs....Sansevieria. I'd never heard of Sans, Mother in Law's Tongue, or Snake Plants. My mother had a wicked green thumb, but I killed everything but grass.

Long story short, I Googled Sans and fell in love. It took a while to find them but I got some clearance pothos and stuff...they're still living. Once I found my first Sans at Lowe's on clearance I've not looked back. I have over 75 now (Not all different types. I have more than 1 of the more common ones I like, like regular trif, laurentii, golden hahnii, whitney...) and am slowly getting into the desert types. I have a few of you here to thank for helping enable me. I appreciate your generosity.

Care to share your story?

Comments (38)