Houzz Logo Print
lavendar

First three short stories free today : )

10 years ago

I took my blog short stories and published them on Kindle Unlimited! Amazon expanded the 'read inside' section so the first three stories are now available for free. Please read them and let your friends know...if you like them.

My next set of short stories will be about my mother's great-grandparents. They were both deaf, but decided to leave their families (and the money) and homestead in the Dakota Territory.

While I may go back and turn these short stories into a longer book, I like the idea of getting something down on family history while I can. And short stories are something I can write as I have the time, even with everything else we have going on right now.

If anyone has questions about self-publishing on Amazon...there are some great YouTube videos that really helped me!

Comment