First three short stories free today : )

Lavender Lass

I took my blog short stories and published them on Kindle Unlimited! Amazon expanded the 'read inside' section so the first three stories are now available for free. Please read them and let your friends know...if you like them.

My next set of short stories will be about my mother's great-grandparents. They were both deaf, but decided to leave their families (and the money) and homestead in the Dakota Territory.

While I may go back and turn these short stories into a longer book, I like the idea of getting something down on family history while I can. And short stories are something I can write as I have the time, even with everything else we have going on right now.

If anyone has questions about self-publishing on Amazon...there are some great YouTube videos that really helped me!

SaveCommentLike
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: A Three-Story Barn Becomes a Modern-Home Beauty
With more than 9,000 square feet, an expansive courtyard and a few previous uses, this modern Chicago home isn't short on space — or history
Full Story
Architecture Tell a Story With Design for a More Meaningful Home
Go beyond a home's bones to find the narrative at its heart, for a more rewarding experience
Full Story
Kitchen Design Soapstone Counters: A Love Story
Love means accepting — maybe even celebrating — imperfections. See if soapstone’s assets and imperfections will work for you
Full Story