SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ngraham_gw

A few from the last few days

Nancy
7 years ago

A few more have bloomed, so thought I would share.

Juanita's Picotee Delight

Hint of Blue doesn't have nearly the buds it usually has

Don't know what this is. Got it in a trade a few years ago, supposed to be Radiation Biohazard. Decent budcount & over 36" tall. I would like it but it is often splotchy.

One I bought years ago from a sale, supposed to be siloam Harold Flickenger. I only realized recently it isn't. I can't imagine not looking at photos of it before, but apparently I haven't. The real SHF is more round & seems more yellow. This has a bronzy hint to the edges, the flower is MUCH larger, about 8", a about midlate bloomer, & about 25" tall. I quite like it, not really a heavy bloomer, but the huge flowers make up for it.

Gift from Heaven

China grove Plantation

Motown Blues

Westbourne Homestead, couldn't get closer without snapping scapes from other plants-CANNOT do that! Or going around & I was too lazy for that. Not a good picture of the flower, but look at the blooms to come! Supposedly budcount is only expected to be 10-15, but one scape has 19 & looks like more developing. All but 1 had over 15, with buds still in progress. That is quite good for my garden & for this plant. I've mentioned before, some plants are having an exceptional year with one right next to it a dismal year.

Comments (11)