SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

Have these Crinum Lilies, Astilbe's and Brugmansias

7 years ago

I have these for trade...not for postage, sorry....the crinums I potted up in early spring, so they are growing in the greenhouse now in 6" pots, in two sizes...( I can send pictures ). I have these...Crinum ellen bosanquet, Crinum bulbispermum, and a no name red....these are not just bulbs, but have been growing happily in my greenhouse, so they have leaves. I also have These brugmansias, cuttings took from my own plants last fall, rooted all winter, planted early spring and looking good with leaves in the greenhouse as well. Brugmansia Strawberry and Cream, Jean Pasko and Insignis Coral. I also have four good sized Astilble 'Rock and Roll' plants, again, growing in the greenhouse. I am looking for an equal trade and will probably ask you for pictures. If you don't have good feedback, I will also ask you to ship first, as I do, and I don't want to lose good plants :) I'm a good , generous trader, and traded way back over 10 years ago when this was originally Gardenweb. What am I looking for ? Other Crinums...tropical looking plants that I can grow in zone 7 or put in the greenhouse during the winter months. Fruits ...but I do have quite a few, so just ask.... hoping to really fill up a good box and make the shipping worth it. My email is fai34@chartertn.net in case it doesnt' show up.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor