SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 6 - 16 - 16

User
7 years ago

Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.
Yoko Ono

Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.
Yoko Ono

The regret of my life is that I have not said 'I love you' often enough.
Yoko Ono

Marriage is a difficult project. When seven years have passed and all your body's cells have been replaced, you're meant to experience that seven-year itch.
Yoko Ono

Controversy is part of the nature of art and creativity.
Yoko Ono

I don't think you should always stay calm in a tense situation, because you might not ever confront the problem. Maybe it's better to actually let yourself be tense - and find a solution.
Yoko Ono

If your life changes, we can change the world, too.
Yoko Ono

I think if you give in and accept society's stereotypes, then you start thinking, 'I cannot dance till late at night because I'm 70.'
Yoko Ono

A lot of things have been thrown at me in life, and I've got through it all without a rule book, taking it one day at a time.
Yoko Ono

I just want to be healthy and stay alive and keep my family going and everything and keep my friends going and try to do something so that this world will be peaceful. That is the most ambitious and the most difficult thing, but I'm there trying to do it.
Yoko Ono

The nice thing about the gallery shows is that without having to pay any money you can just go and see it.
Yoko Ono

I did not break up the Beatles. You can't have it both ways. If you're going to blame me for breaking the Beatles up, you should be thankful that I made them into myth rather than a crumbling group.
Yoko Ono

My husband John Lennon was a very special man. A man of humble origin, he brought light and hope to the whole world with his words and music.
Yoko Ono

When I turned 60, it didn't bother me at all.
Yoko Ono

I always believed that my work should be unfinished in the sense that I encourage people to add their creativity to it, either conceptually or physically. Back in the 1960s, I was calling for 'Unfinished Music,' number one, and number two, with my artwork - I was taking unfinished work into the gallery. And that's how I was looking at it.
Yoko Ono

It is very difficult for us to know we love somebody because it is an insecure position to be in. But in the end, it is important to be honest about your love because life is not that long.
Yoko Ono

It's a waste of time to think that if you colored a painting red what might have happened if you painted it black.
Yoko Ono

I never want projects to be finished; I have always believed in unfinished work. I got that from Schubert, you know, the 'Unfinished Symphony.'
Yoko Ono

My beauty secret is... nothing! I don't drink too much water. I don't eat very well. Sometimes I cheat and grab some chocolate. The best thing is to eat what you want, but not very much.
Yoko Ono

Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring.
Yoko Ono

Being alone is very difficult.
Yoko Ono

You change the world by being yourself.
Yoko Ono

DJs are in incredible competition, musically. And they are the most musically creative and sensitive people in all the music charts. I am amazed how they are.
Yoko Ono

This society is driven by neurotic speed and force accelerated by greed and frustration of not being able to live up to the image of men and woman we have created for ourselves; the image has nothing to do with the reality of people.
Yoko Ono

Sometimes I am happy and sometimes not. I am, after all, a human being, you know. And I am glad that we are sometimes happy and sometimes not. You get your wisdom working by having different emotions.
Yoko Ono

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
Yoko Ono

Sponsored
More Discussions