SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maries1120

Need advice for bath final touches

maries1120
7 years ago

We are refreshing the bathroom so some things are staying but I want it to look new and put together. The work will start soon and won't take long so trying to line up the last things - other than wall stuff. I'm hoping for some advice for these finishing touches so I can be ready to put this all together as soon as all the work is done.

The wallpaper is a texture/faux finish look that has a white background with greenish gray. I've tried photographing it to post but it doesn't photograph well.

The counter will likely be Viaterra Minuet, Caesarstone Misty Carrina, or similar with light gray veining.

Lighting is brushed nickel but not a distinct warm tone.

I've used dark brown towels that we had and looked blah. I don't want gray towels. Grayish green towels look the best of the 3 options I have tried although there are a lot of gray greens from light to darker. I don't want a minty green. Is there another color that I could use for towels or for accessories? What about black?

We are staying with chrome for the faucet, towel holders etc. I don't want shiny chrome for a tissue holder and other countertop things - I'm thinking those things would show fingerprints. For the tissue holder and those things, what about brushed nickel, pewter, or black? There don't seem to be a lot of options for nicer quality accessories. I don't think I would like white. Some things will be clear glass but for those other few, what finish would look good?

Thanks.

Comments (21)