SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ophoenix

Spring Promise - North Seattle, PNW Zone 8

ophoenix
7 years ago

Taken May 20, in my garden.

Golden Dragon - three years - longest branch almost 9 ft.
Plum Passion - 5x6 ft. Full sun most of day.
Climber on fence - starting blooming 4th year in garden. Bought at nursery and was already about 4 ft. tall. Now at least 15 ft.
Looks like Blue Deckle but tag was lost. Only 3x3 ft. Autumn leaf color is bright red.
same plant as above - flowers look like blue birds hovering.
Nikko Blue just starting to show color.
Fragrant Splash. Rare, not too big with heavenly fragrance. Random white stripes on foliage. Blossom is about the size of a quarter. My other is more a ground cover than bush.
unnamed - we call it Anita Hill after Anita Hill! lol New cutting - from last fall has four blossoms bigger than the little plant. Original cutting was about 8 inches long. Stuff on petals is dirt - splashed from hose.
Ayesha - blue and violet in our soil. Bush is 5x8 ft - at least. Got a little out of control! lol But, should be really beautiful in full bloom - will repeat photos.
Lady in Red. Old fashioned but one of the standouts. The blossoms change from green to white and red and then to deep maroon as they age. The leaves darken as summer progresses and then are a dark red in the fall.

Looks like I reached the max photos. Have some others and will post in a few days.

Comments (9)