SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rvird01

5 new babies :) Please help with IDs

Rhonda
7 years ago

The weather was perfect Wednesday evening after work so I took the long walk to the farmer's market ....exit work door, cross street, I'm there :) I picked up these 5 succulents for $4 each (4" pots). Sorry for the bad pics, I took them with my cell phone on the hood of my car in the parking lot. I was going to take some better pics today but it rained all day.

#1 - I was almost afraid to buy this cutie because of the velvety leaves. Most plants with this type of leave turn to mush in Florida's humidity. But, I trust the sellers since EVERY plant I have bought from them is grown by them here and they said this one will do fine. Is it Kalanchoe Tomentosa? I assume that my normal gritty mix will work for this as well.

#2 -This one is over a foot tall. Is it some type of jade?

#3 -This is my favorite! A little tree :) I searched and it appears to be a crassula ovata ....shrek's ear. Will it continue to grow in this form? I hope so.

#4 -Sorry, this one is really blurry, phone camera kept focusing on the building. Is it some type of sedum?

#5 -I have some very similar to this except the others have much larger leaves. I love this type of flowing plant!

Thanks all in advance!

Rhonda

Florida 9a

Comments (18)