SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfinch

Teasing Georgia , ballerina and no id

Im sure like others I like to wait to post when conditions are perfect but I'm trying to just roll with the season so far ! I really loved my teasing Georgia this spring . I might get another for the other side of my pergola . My sweet dh bought it for me for Christmas and painted it for me last summer when I was pregnant. I daydreamed about swinging my baby on the swing under the pergola and now it's a favorite evening activity of ours. We watch the dogs play and the cows if they are close , and the birds at the feeder. It's part of those moments you wish you could replay over !

It's at least 6+ feet wide and a new shoot makes it about 5 ft tall
There is just no way to show how truely beautiful this rose is! It may look unruly and out if control but I love it .

Here is ballerina shading a little whimsical toad house. And my bulldog who loves nothing more than to trample tender plants . He is no dainty ballerina ! Haha I love the color variations on ballerina ! usually this rose attracts a lot of bees but I haven't seen em yet

Next up up is a no id , I would love some guesses!!

I'll be back tonite with more pictures ! It finished raining so I'd like to get some new pics and see what else there is to share . Thanks for looking!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery