SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

WELL, WELL, WELL... PUMP

mamapinky0
7 years ago

So service tech came in, I had a load washing as he ask..he listened a sec, heard honk..honk..honk...and said The pump is bad...he went out brought a pump and belt in..new in box..so he just happened to have this? No..the dealer recieved a call from speed queen on my behalf..explained everything I told speed queen and speed queen thinking it was the pump from what I told them had the dealer order me a pump..someone actually listened to me at Speed Queen....that tech support guy. .went and tried to help me...hold on....I'm back he put the pump on filled the washer up and...honk..honk..honk...it wasn't the pump...I ask now what..he said speed queen has recommended a new motor be installed if the pump didn't fix the problem. .so he's ordering a new motor. a new motor folks. What's your thoughts? I want to be mad at someone..but at least someone at speed queen listened to me and took the time and made arrangments to fix this machine. and it was the same service tech...and he was completely respectful this time..odd.

Thoughts on a new motor?

Comments (33)