SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

New Method Fabric Softener and blast from the past Tide ;)

larsi_gw
8 years ago

Method Fabric Softeners have always been utterly dreadful; clear-ish, yet gelatinous. Awful, rancid and fishy (to me) smelling.

I happened to see this new Softener today at Gelson's (very!!! upscale and somewhat overpriced, but beautiful Los Angeles grocery store chain).... Naturally derived Method Beach Sage!!

This softener is V E R Y thin, almost watery and the scent is HERBAL. I know we use this word a lot, but this is the opposite of sweet or candy anything. It is not sharp or bitter, but it smells so fresh, clean, pure and natural.

A few days ago Alex Chicago said in passing " I wish Tide still made Total Care"! I used this for years, and although many hated the scent in the bottle, it always left my laundry smelling so fresh and clean and left everything SOFT and silky.

It has been discontinued for a while now, but Amazon still had 14 in stock. I bought two. I loved this detergent!! Yes, I mainly use powders, but this is one liquid that made our daily clothes feel, look and smell amazing!

What a good, happy Friday laundry products score today!!

Comments (14)