SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cactusmama_pacnw

Advice on my saddest little guy?

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi everyone!

I got this succulent at home depot about month ago. It wasn't looking too happy then, but my heart went out to it so I rescued it. Here is a photo from shortly after:

Since then, I repotted it into my gritty mix and have given it the same watering/feeding regimen as the rest of my tiny succulents, all of which seem to be thriving. My mix dries out in less than a day, and I water the baby plants every day to every few day depending on the weather/humidity. My heater is on most of the time and they live on a windowsill with a grow light for supplemental light. The two stems you see in that pot are two separate plants- I have potted them separately now. The roots appear fairly healthy and the stem is firm.

Both plants are dropping leaves, but most of the leaves they have dropped were already yellowing, and the remaining leaves are green and firm. Additionally, some healthy looking leaves simply fell off the smaller stem when I repotted. Here are some photos from tonight.

The pebbles are a top dressing to keep them from falling over in the mix.

So, first of all, any idea what these are? And second, any advice on how to nurse this tiny plant back to health?

Comments (3)