SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
japell

Dentist Question

Cookie8
7 years ago

I brought my two kids in on Friday for their 6 month check up. The week before I brought my other kid in to get a cavity filled and noticed my other two kids had appointments two days apart and asked if they could make them the same day. They did. I went to pay on Friday and they apologized that I won't be covered but because my son's original appointment was exactly six months to the day and because I bumped it up two days it didn't qualify. They gave me a reason why they will waive the dentist fee (can't remember exactly) but I had to pay $150 for the cleaning. We are fully covered too, I am kinda mad.

Should I have been told when I changed the appointment? Or was my complete ignorance of not booking exactly six months to the date and past, my fault? I just paid as I was in that processing moment. I had the weekend to process and not that pleased. At the very least I will be telling them to mark on our charts not to book six months to the date again. I will need at least two weeks play room in case changes have to be made.

Comments (42)