SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sabjigarden

Thanks John!! for a wonderful 2016 spring swap. You did it again!!

There I go go again!!! Enjoyed the swap immensely, as usual! Meeting like minded folks and sharing our treasures of the dirt is one of the best medicines for a happy and healthy life!

Thanks to every one who did the special trades. Special thanks to :

John; Who always brings plants I love . Edibles ...I got to acquire ( first round) a strawberry guava. second round, Java Plum, third lemongrass .. and then all the rest.....I might need a bit more help on those plants. I

Ralph: Hugs!!!! You got a big bag of my favourite , Spinach!! I have not been very successful with growing it.. How can I forget the Goodies you got in my trade box ( HUGE). If you need any more lemon grass, I will get some more.. And then you gave me more!!! Evening primrose, Monarda and the Black ee. The variegated leaf ( i called it coleus old school). and tradescantia, and a couple of others.. so many... my head is spinning with joy.. I am very happy you like the mung bean salad. You can add onions and garlic chives with cilantro to it to jazz up the taste.

Casa Lester: My favourite night blooming jasmine.. Lester I will bring more of the lizards tail in the fall. Remind me..

Tammy, Crystal, lauren, laura mcgowan, Magic mare tammy, Elsie, Karen _W and karen Hause, Brenda, Judy and Lorabell!!!

Lora bell, Hugs to you too. You got my gingers and the yacon... and other stuff...

Yes Vlad thanks for the plant.. Could you tell me more ?? Name , after care and use!! Try the holy basil I am sure you are gonna like it.

Have i forgotten anyone.. Thanks to everyone!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!