SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dm_kelly

A HUGE Thank You to my GW friends

dm_kelly
8 years ago

Many of you have traded seeds with me over the year either through a group trade or through individual trades. Quite a few of the seeds I receive go into a classroom project and are used by my students. All 220 of my high school students were given access to my seed collection and could pick what they want to grow. Some grew all flowers, others all veggies, and then there are those that are so overwhelmed that they just plant whatever. Many of them could not remember ever planting a seed before. The germination rate was over 80% this year and every student had something come up. Although I can't post pictures of their huge smiles, I still wanted to put up some pictures so you could see the joy that you were inadvertently a part of! You can see the incredible diversity of plants and growth. All were started in a 4-cell container the beginning of April and now we're having to up-size the containers of many of the plants. Without you, I could never do this so thank you for your help and support!!!

Dawn

Comments (6)