SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dublinbay

Need new camera to take pics of my roses!

dublinbay z6 (KS)
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I need some advice. Since last summer, I got Windows 10 on my computer and just discovered today, as I prepared to take my first pics of the new growing season, that my old digital Kodak won't work with Windows 10--so I can't upload any pics.

My son says my Kodak is about 10 years old--I need a new with the new technologies. I have no idea what that means.

So here is my everyday language describing what I want--simple, easy to use, point and shoot--except that I like to be able to adjust the exposure myself. I also liked that my old Kodak could be adjusted to "landscape" and to "close-up"--it would be nice to have that also.

Probably most of the other things cameras do are wasted on me since those are the only things I ever used on my old Kodak.

So what would be a good choice for those criteria that I could find at Wal-mart today? Expense isn't a big deal although if given a good choice, I always go for the cheaper ones.

I was so disappointed yesterday that I couldn't show you my first roses in bloom for this year--and some pretty nifty peonies and irises also!

Appreciate any advice you can give.

Kate

Comments (12)