SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rlh71478

Office Redo!

Rebecca
8 years ago

Hi Houzzers, I'm moving on to the next room after getting a lot of help with my fireplace decor. This room is my 11.5'x8' office/cat room. Yes cat room. There is no other room to feed her and put her little box currently. She doesn't like it in laundry room (maybe someday when we redo it she will). I'll also have my PEANUTS items in this room. I'm open to suggestions. My style is a mix of country cottage, farmhouse, rustic, traditional...Love Fixer Upper show. I like muted/toned neutral colors...especially a blue/green color I have in my home...I'll post a pic. I hope you can see the colors in pics as there is no sun today and I have no ceiling light. I'm open to suggestions. Should I leave or change wall color? The bookcase I'd like to try and keep and paint with chalk paint(I've never done but seems to be easy)..no idea on color. Unless I need something larger for bookcase. Same for that silver file cabinet...need a color. May possibly buy a larger one. The desk in photos is new and I don't want to change the look. The candlestick on desk is to show a color I like...If you can see it. The chair needs a new color as it's currently yellow...no idea if I should try and match desk or paint different color. I also need a lamp for corner as it's my only light source. Anything pink in that room is leaving. The saddle with the big snoopy on top will probably need to stay for now. No idea where to put him. The brown wood box that looks like a table on left of photo is cat box...that can be moved closer to doorway on that wall away from desk. The white stand with cat food on left in photo can be repainted or taken completely out of room. I'm sure I've forgotten something but this is a good start. This is not a room I sit in all day at all. Thanks everyone!

Comments (1.1K)