SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dawnbarnes444

I'm not alone!

dawnbarnes444
8 years ago

I was reading every ones comments and don't feel alone anymore. I'm going thru same things others are. I've been in Menapause for 8 years and still having hot flashes. Trying to figure what's going on with me. I keep feeling spaced out like I'm in a dream and at work especially I get very hot at work and then feel so off balance that it's hard to work because I feel so off balance and work in retail. Then I think it scares me and then I get anxious. I'm not sure if this is from Menapause maybe hormones are off, from reactive hypoglycemia or anxiety. Just been having this after I was at work feeling good, got this weird feeling shoot from my head to my feet and I felt like I was gonna fall down. I thought maybe I was having a stroke or seizure but didn't. This made me feel off and tired. Next day woke up with bad headache which turned into a migrane and then went to urgent care and they gave me super strong drugs. Next day I woke up feeling very anxious and sad. And since then not sad but now just going thru every day of feeling the way I stated and not feeling like my old self. Trying to figure it all out but have to go to doctors to keep figuring this out.

Comment

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES