Quilted Northern April Fool's Day commercial
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (12)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
April 2012 Quilting/Sewing Goals
Comments (29)Donna, your quilt is beautiful! It gives me hope that someday I'll work on my applique quilt again. This was my April list: 2 mini quilts for the guild done 1 small quilt to go with the black teddy bear done Finish the 'Fun & Done' picnic quilt by 14th! - about 1/2 done Finish and post the Aug & Sept lotto blocks - not at all done (Maybe) Finish the blue stars lap quilt - maybe not I did a lot of quilting this month but most of it involved the mini quilts. I think it's time for me to move back to my other projects for a while. Let's see what happens in May! Kate...See MoreAre you quilting this weekend? April 11-13
Comments (20)Weekend for the grand-kids, so sewing is out. This is the last day for the County Fair so we will take them this afternoon. Tomorrow they might try the pool for the first time this year, I can hear the shrieking already (It's Freeeeezzzzing!) Not for me. I do have a quilt project going, kind of one of those evolving deals with no real pattern. Sometimes these things work and sometimes they don't. It's slow going though, it's been great weather here in Central Florida and it won't last long. In another month it will be too hot for me to do a lot outside and I still have a lot of work to do out there. I suffer chronic lower back pain and this is the first year in probably 3 that I have managed to completely weed and mulch the beds all around the house and also cleaned out the herb garden (or should I say weed garden?) Also the vegetable garden has needed all the preparation for changing out the winter crops to the summer ones. I'm not complaining, we moved on this 5 acre place to do all this stuff but I didn't stop and think about getting older every year. LOL!...See MoreApril 2014 Quilting/Sewing Goals
Comments (21)Theresa, How are your eyes doing now? Better I hope. Hope you girls that had your DH's birthday parties are rested up by now. :-) Oh boy, here it is the 16th already and I haven't even had that blue star top laid out for the border stars yet! I need to get on that ASAP! Yes, I did start another top...Chiclet. Here's a picture of one.....I'm not using white for a background fabric but purple/lavender (because that's what I have), and pulling from my stack of 2 1/2" squares. I have 9 made so far and will make as many as it takes to use up the background fabric. The 3 Lotto blocks have been made and mailed to Valarie and the Stash Attack QOV was bordered and sent off to be finished in California along with the Littlest Warrior quiltlet. Have also made the center part of the Wallhanging Challenge and am stuck about a border. Hoping Spring has finally sprung for everyone. SharonG/FL Here is a link that might be useful:...See MoreAre you quilting this weekend? April 6-8
Comments (12)Great news, Linda. Caroline, I'm right there with you...fed up with cold weather. It's suppose to get to 19 degrees tonight with snow flurries on Sun and Mon. I should be out gardening like crazy...can't...so I'm inside quilting like crazy. I'll have all the colored squares done this weekend, hopefully, and cut the white sashing strips. I was going to save this for the quilting bee after cutting, but I couldn't help myself and have sewn up the squares. Two of my kids share a birthday tomorrow, one year apart. We'll be going out to dinner to celebrate. They'll be 43 and 42. I can't believe it. I think I'll have a crisis when they hit 50....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

VALENTINE’S DAYThe Real Importance of Valentine’s Day
Even small traditions celebrating love can carry through an entire life
Full Story
STUDIOS AND WORKSHOPSRoom of the Day: A New Art Studio Paints a Perfect Picture
After painting in spare bedrooms and garages for years, Elise Marshall finally has an art studio that inspires her
Full Story
GREEN BUILDING11 Reasons to Live in a House of Straw
Don’t be fooled by the old folk tale. Straw bales are a strong, functional and good-looking building material
Full Story
BEDROOMS7 Ways to Make a Small Bedroom Look Bigger and Work Better
Max out on comfort and function in a mini space with built-ins, wall mounts and decorating tricks that fool the eye
Full Story
TILETop Tile Trends From the Coverings 2013 Show — the Wood Look
Get the beauty of wood while waving off potential splinters, rotting and long searches, thanks to eye-fooling ceramic and porcelain tiles
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ‘Game of Thrones’: The Home Edition
In honor of the HBO show’s Season 6 premiere Sunday, we offer a collection of more functional seating worthy of Westeros and beyond
Full Story
INSPIRING GARDENSTake a Mini Springtime Tour of Monet's Giverny Gardens
Virtually stroll through the inspiring French gardens, gathering an eyeful of spring blossoms and painterly views
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhen to Use Engineered Wood Floors
See why an engineered wood floor could be your best choice (and no one will know but you)
Full Story

sjerin