SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
armyyife

New Birdhouse!

armyyife
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Today was the start of our annual Flowertown Festival (although a bit of rain did put a bit of a damper on it) here in Summerville. It's a large arts and crafts festival at the peak of spring here when all the azaleas, dogwoods and wisteria are in full bloom. 7 years ago I bought a beautiful resin and wood bird feeder (although I never used it as a feeder) and it has been a focal point of my garden. But at the time I bought it the big birdhouse I wanted was too much so I opted for the smaller style and planned the next year to get the one I really wanted. Well that year they were there but the people no longer were making them due to the high cost of the resin. So i have continued to go back every year for the past 7 years hoping they will start making them again. And this year was the year! I saw them and I came unglued I was so excited! So I asked my dear sweet hubby if I could get it as my Mother's Day gift and he said yes! So I will replace the one I have and put this in its spot (it's huge 20" tall and 13" in diameter with two seperate houses one in back and one in front) and then move the other somewhere else. I think it is so perfect for my cottage style garden. So glad I kept going back to look for it.

That's dirt on the bottom right corner.

~Meghan

Comments (15)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company