SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

trail running sneaker?

Funkyart
8 years ago

I was a jerk and lost one of my running shoes while walking into work. I suppose there's still a chance it will turn up but since it was a few days ago, I am not holding out hope.

I *really* liked these running shoes as they had a great deal of support and cushioning. I am not a runner (I do jog a bit when I am in better shape-- though not for a few years). I am looking for a replacement that is good for all day walks, hikes, exercise walking and leisurely walking. A good all around shoe that I COULD run in.. but that I won't likely run in much, if at all.

The pair I liked so much were adidas adistar. They are very sturdy without being heavy.. and they have lasted a number of years for me. My experience with Nike and Reebok has been terrible. They just don't last for me.

I am thinking a trail runner is a good balance for my intended uses-- and my preference for good solid base and support. Do you have something you like? I won't likely buy anything without trying it on-- with the exception of another Adidas as I am very clear on my size and how they fit. I loathe the idea of shopping-- so I'd love to go in knowing pretty much what I intend to try/buy.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz