SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

Trail run quilt requests

grammyp
10 years ago

DH hopes to finish my new sewing tables today and we should be able to get them put in tonight or tomorrow. That means I can get back to sewing again. I am trying to get the trail run quilts done earlier this year so thought I would post and see if anyone can help me out. I will have to make 2 of each quilt so help is appreciated. Once again I am willing to repay fabric and postage with FQs, cash or whatever you need.

For the first set I will need 4 patches finished 4" (start with 2 1/2 in squares) of beige-brown. Going for scrappy so any colors from light tan to dark brown will do. They will be combined with greens 4x8 blocks to make this pattern.

For the next set I will need HSTs to finish 4 1/2 inches in greens and neutrals of beige to browns. Still going for scrappy so any colors as long as the green is darker than the neutral.

The last quilt will be a strip quilt. If you have some spare 2 1/2 strips in greens or neutral (once again beige to brown) I would appreciate a few of those, too. Not sure if I will make the jelly roll or something else.

Thanks for everything you have done to help with my other quilts. Looking forward to getting these started.

beverly

Comments (23)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm