SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1nonlyj

Wedding gift for boss?

IdaClaire
8 years ago

My boss (who is my age, early-nearing-mid-50s) is getting married for the first time to a lovely woman. He's a fairly private person, but his behavior leading up to the big event is very telling. He's reserved and quiet, but lately a rather giddy streak is coming out. He is obviously very excited and happy, and I'm excited and happy for him. He has three homes and has all the creature comforts, so there is nothing that I could buy for him that he doesn't already have, I'm sure. That said, I want to give the couple a little something to mark the occasion. It's important to me to observe their special day somehow. I know that he does like to display photos, so the only thing I've come up with is a pretty picture frame. I love Waterford frames, but I'd rather spend $50(ish) and Waterfords start at about double my budget. Can you suggest another frame maker that I might consider?

Any other ideas are welcome too. I am not invited to the wedding, as it's to be a small, intimate ceremony out of state. My gift will be given privately in the office, FWIW.

Comments (15)