SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
djsmileys

SURPRISE EXCHANGE/TRADE FOR EVERYONE

shawn b
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

1. You have to go threw the person trade list on there profile page and see what they HAVE and what they WANT and make sure ATLEAST 1 of your packages out your flowers,vegetables and herbs set is on there WANT list and the other 2 they DO NOT have at all.

(((This is where the person who posts has to be open minded))). This insures that the person that posted will get 3 different packs of seeds they do not already have and atleast 1 that they wanted.

2. After you did that you respond to the persons post by posting a comment closed so everyone else knows that the offer is taken.But before the person exchanges addresses They will have to post there other set of 1 pack of flowers. vegetables. and herbs for trade.

(example) - I list 3 packs up for trade someone wants them. For them to get my 3 packs they have to trade me 3 packs and atleast 1 pack has to be 1 I want and 2 I do not have or could be 2 I want or 3 I want but they all have to be something I DO NOT HAVE. But before they get my 3 packs they have to post 3 packs for trade for someone else to trade them so the trading keeps going and there could be many trades going at once.

Couple of hints you can always repost what they gave you if you do not want at most the other 2 but You must make sure you have them personally before you repost them for trade. Regardless you will get ATLEAST 1 thing you want.

1. another hint even if you only want 1 thing off the persons post its worth it because you might have to search for awhile before you find it.Also the trader will be getting 2 WANTS 1 from trading 3 to the person who posted there 3 packs for trade you get atleast 1 there then when you post your other 3 packs for trade the next person has to trade for something you want.

3.Last hint you will probably have more luck on trading if the the pack sets you have to trade and post are not from the dollar store and unique and different always goes fast

(example)-lime basil will probably go faster than regular basil

This might be confusing at first but once you get the hang of it this should be alot of fun

THIS THREAD IS POSTED IN ROUND ROBIN ALSO SO MORE PEOPLE VISIT IT MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE BOTH POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST IN BOTH AFTER THE TRADE

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST IN BOTH YOU MANUALLY HAVE TO POST IN BOTH BUT MAKE SURE IF SOMEONE WANTS SOMETHING YOU CLOSE YOUR POST IN BOTH

Comment (1)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County