SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

WARNING about seresto flea/tick collars

8 years ago

i did a copy/paste of my facebook post from yesterday. wanted to put this out there for anybody considering these collars...

WARNING to any dog moms and dads out there in facebookland who are thinking about trying the seresto flea/tick collars. i put these on my 3 danes 4 days ago. yesterday, olivia was exhibiting signs of discomfort, lethargy, air licking, restlessness, insisting on going outside and eating grass, etc. today, destiny has been exhibiting the very same symptoms. both times, i gave them a pepcid and some gas-x as these are all early signs of bloat. the meds did not seem to be of much help to olivia nor are they helping destiny today.

now, i used these collars last summer and swore by them. however, perhaps something has changed in the formula? perhaps my dogs have suddenly developed some sort of intolerance to them? i don't know but i just wanted to put this out there so that anybody who is thinking about using them or is already using them, beware!

i went to the official seresto wesite and had i read the reviews, i NEVER would have ordered these collars. for every good review, there are 10 very bad ones!

i ordered mine from chewy.com and just got off the phone with them. without question, their customer service surpasses just about any other i have dealt with. the woman was very polite and without hesitation, credited my card and told me returning the collars was not necessary and to just throw them away.

hopefully, destiny will settle before bedtime and i won't be up all night watching her like a hawk!

Comments (34)