SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chrissy0874

Anyone owns the Samsung built in 48" refrigerator?

chrissy0874
8 years ago

My first built in GE monogram died after 10 years and I replaced it with another GE Monogram. The second one lasted 9 years and just died last week. They both had problems with the outside ice dispenser. With the first fridge within the second year, I spent $495 to fix it the ice dispenser only to have it stopped working within 9 months later. With the second one, the ice dispenser also stopped working just after the 1 year warranty. This time, I just make my own ice using ice cube tray. Had no other problems with them beside the ice maker.

When I went shopping last week at Pacific Sales, I was going for the cheapest built in available, GE profile, considering all built ins are about $4000 more than the freestanding one. The sales person recommended the Samsung built in. Just had it installed today, after a lot of issues with the installation. Would love to hear if anyone currently owns a Samsung built in fridge (I've heard this is a new built in model for Samsung) and your experience with it so far. I just pray that the new samsung fridge will work with no issues for another 10 years or so.

Comment