SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bpath

Show me your rack! Baker's rack, that is!

bpath
8 years ago

I'm getting a baker's rack! I have to confirm a location for it, it won't fit in the kitchen (unless I trade in the kitchen table for a bistro table, but the four of us like dining together). So, it will likely go in the "sunroom" adjacent to the kitchen, which I am turning into my "lady's office" or "homemaking room" with a French vibe. I already have a pine island-on-wheels with cabinets and a drawer, a red toile armless chair, and will move my enamel-top table in as a desk. My dad remembers eating his morning oatmeal at that table as a boy in the 20s-30s.

This is is my "inspiration photo" for the baker's rack: (well, her whole house inspires me!)

Mine won't have the drawers :( but otherwise somewhat similar. I hope to include some of my plates (not much quimper, though) and pottery that languishes in the basement now. And what a great home for my mom's big LeCreuset that I love to use but that fits nowhere in my kitchen!

i need more ideas, though. How do you use your baker's rack? Does it have stemglass holders? If I don't hang glasses upside down there, what can I use the slots for? I'm so excited, will share a picture when we pick it up, probably Sunday.

Comments (24)