SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Today is Bleach Day

mamapinky0
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Yep, and some of you know I only use chlorine bleach on sick bedding, (3 kids with viruses) so I get to play with the REAL bleach today. I know I really don't need Chlorine for simple viral infections, good old HOT water and a TOL Surfactant would be enough, but this is a Mama thing. So all their bedding gets done today with Clorox regular, and a double deep rinse. In a few days when they are better, I'll do it again, but in the meantime their pillowcases will get done daily because I can't stand the thought of putting them to bed with snotty pillowcases lol. Good thing I'm into white and everyone's beddings are white in this house encluding the duvet covers. This will be a busy day here for me because as hubs says * I make more work for myself* Back to the bleach lol....I usually add 1/2 cup to a full deep water wash about last 5---6 minutes of wash cycle, and I do a 2'nd deep rinse, can't be to careful when it comes to this stuff lol, besides chlorine never fully rinses out in one rinse for me. Anyone else here reserve Bleach for special occasions?

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH