SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lgafricanearth

For all of you looking for Kordes roses etc.

L G
8 years ago

I just thought that some of you might be interested as I have read several posts where people mentioned that they find it difficult to obtain Kordes roses. I usually get monthly newsletters from Ludwig's Roses (who is the main rose supplier. grower and breeder in South Africa) and also follow them on various rose groups on Facebook. It appears as if he (or his daughter - Anja Taschner) is currently opening a Ludwig's Roses nursery in Phoenix, Arizona as well. As over here in South Africa he sells numerous roses from Kordes as well as Meilland, Harkness, Barni etc. I thought I might just as well give you guys a heads up. It is possible that they might be able to procure some roses that might not always have been so easy to find in the USA. Back here his roses are simply the best quality available ( I bought at least 80 - 90 % of my 200 roses from Ludwig) and Ludwig's opinion on specific roses are always spot on. Here is a link to their South African website just to give you an indication of what they offer over here (I know some of the names are different to their known names in other places of the world - I usually search the roses by their patented name on HMF to make it easier) http://www.ludwigsroses.co.za . Enjoy!

Comments (18)